Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tagged Again!

It's taken me awhile to respond to this tag. Sorry about that. So here goes.

Donuts or bagels? Donuts, But I only eat them for a special treat these days. Diabetes.
Rice or noodles? Depends on the dish! Probably noodles.
Soup or salad? Love salad.
Mexican or Italian? Mexican
Purse or shoes? Shoes
Morning or night? Used to be morning. Now it is night - just relaxing.
Summer or winter? Definitely summer!
Candy or chocolate? Chocolate - it's hard for me to stop once I get started.
Going out or staying in? Love to get out and about.
Laundry or dishes? Dishes.
Skirt or dress? Skirt, I don't have many dresses.
Flip flops or tennis shoes? Actually, I like barefoot the best but between the two, flip flops.
Hot chocolate or chocolate milk? Chocolate milk.
Water or juice? Juice, but I'm trying to train myself to drink more water.
TV shows or movies? Movies. Especially old movies.
Cats or dogs? Definitely dogs - it started when I was a child - my only pets were dogs and horses.
Diet or regular soda? I only drink diet.
Cake or pie? I loves pies the best -- almost any kind.
Hair up or down? With short hair it has to be down.
Mountains or beach? I love to take scenic drives through the mountains but, play on the beach.
Pink or blue? Blue
Drama or comedy? Comedy
Hamburger or hotdog? Mostly hamburgers, unless it is Costco's polish dog.
McDonald's or Burger King? McDonald's - small one with less meat.
Football or baseball? Baseball when it is the Mariners playing.
Epidural or natural? I'm a wimp - epidural.
Carebears or my little ponies? My Little Ponies - have no idea why.
CD or radio? CD - ones that I burn with all my favorites I have purchased. I play them on my computer during the day and in my car while running around.
Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty? Cinderella

Goodness! When I look over these answers, I realize what a boring person I am!

I have been going through all my old pictures, scanning them into my computer and it brought back lots of memories. Was feeling a little melancholy. Also, feeling very blessed! Hence, the slide show below.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

what do you mean you're boring?
we're very similiar. i'd answer almost all the same except for i like cake better and i hate diet soda.

hey! you should do the tag that i just did... it's kind of a trip down memory lane!

The Mendenhall's said...

That was not boring at all. I really enjoyed it. We had a lot of the same answers as well.