Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Empty nester, again!!



When we got home from our vacation last week the first thing I did was check on the little birdies. I was shocked to see they had already left the nest!! They grew up and left home in 2 weeks! I was so hoping to see them a little more grown up and was so disappointed they were already gone! I wanted to watch the mommy bird teach them to fly! (I was right that only 3 of the 4 little eggs hatched!)

So now what do I do with my life? Hmmmmm! Look below at a link I found on a friends blog?

This is interesting! It just tells you what you have an interest in and the temperament for. Too bad I went into nursing. I could have been on the Supreme Court! (I see myself as logical, but never thought of myself as driven or ruthless!) So, should I go back to school? I don't think so! I'm pretty sure you have to have a good memory!




You Should Get a JD (Juris Doctor)



You're logical, driven, and ruthless.

You'd make a mighty fine lawyer.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

So sorry you missed the birds fly away.

love that you should have been a lawyer, that actually sounds like a perfect job for you. :)

Rebecca said...

oh darn! i wanted to see the birdies too! :(

a laywer, huh? wonder what it would say about me?... let me go see....

it says that I should Get a MFA (Masters of Fine Arts)

You're a blooming artistic talent, even if you aren't quite convinced.
You'd make an incredible artist, photographer, or film maker.

hmmm... interesting.

Our Beautiful Life said...

It told me to get the same degree!

Sorry you didn't get to see the birdies leave the nest!