Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I HAVE A NEW WARDROBE

So now that I know where we are going on our mission, it was time for a new wardrobe!  So Becca and Maria took me shopping!  How is it that they can find the cutest outfits?  When I look at them on the hanger, I am not too impressed.  But, they find the skirts, tops, dresses, etc. and put it all together and they look great!  I had so much fun and came away with enough stuff to put together 7 or 8 outfits!   And we laughed a lot through the whole experience!  Especially when buying some unmentionables!!  Let's just say that they thought 30+ years was too long to keep certain clothing.  I thought I was just being thrifty!!  We finished up with lunch at Azteca!  I have some more shopping to do from a list of suggested items to bring that we received from the Missionary Department.....specific to our mission!


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

It was so much fun and you looked so great! I can't wait to go again!