Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Mary. Thanks, I needed something to blog about!

"Go to your Pictures folder, go to the 6th folder, choose the 6th picture and then tag 6 people."

Okay, I have a lot clipart in my Picture folders so I also modified the search a little and opened my Kodak pictures folder and went from there.



Maria and Tommy had come over to vist. I think she came over to show me her new hairstyle! I took her picture in my newly decorated bedroom -- a big thanks to all my children. You can see the date on the picture because I hadn't learned how to remove that function from the camera, yet.

I tag Jenn, Maria, Becca, Nana Mendenhall, Bonnie Cox, and Lili Grover. Sorry if some of you have already been tagged!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

great picture, and great hairstyle Maria. I love the flipped out look.

Mark and Jennifer said...

And that was five years ago.

Rebecca said...

That is a cute picture!
Tommy is so little and I TOTALLY remember that Wiggles car.
Tommy loved his Wiggles!

The J's said...

I've never been taggged before, I assume I do the same... 6th folder, 6th picture? I'll try it now!